- All advertisements and sponsored content across Momentum’s platform do not necessarily reflect the views of our organisation, and are separate from editorial decisions. Momentum does not endorse or support any product or service advertised on our platform.
- We reserve the right to reject and not publish advertisements that may harm the Momentum brand or is not aligned with our vision and content.
- We will not accept advertisements from health-damaging products, including alcohol, nicotine and tobacco. In addition, we will not publish any medical or drug based advertisements.
- We will never publish ‘advertorial’ content, and all sponsored products and services will be clearly indicated as such.
- Advertisements may not be deceptive, and must clearly identify the advertiser and product being offered.
- Advertisements that support or oppose any particular person, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or religion are not allowed on our platform.
- Advertisements will be removed if a member of the Executive Team or the Board of Directors deems it necessary.
If you have any questions or complaints, please direct them to email@example.com